Bookingmarkets Company based in Heraklion, Crete, welcomes you to its platform www.bookingmarkets.net
You can have tourist news,and book online travel services provided by third-party companies with whom “Bookingmarkets” cooperates.
However, “Bookingmarkets” firmly states that it does not bear any responsibility for any errors, omissions or negligence of the companies from which the visitors will choose on their own responsibility to purchase the provided tourist services. In our website, third party offers are also promoted and promote in their capacity as suppliers of products and services from the tourism sector. Offers (Discounts) are valid for a specific time and quantity and always subject to the requirement of a minimum number of buyers or the conditions set by each supplier.
Visitors can take advantage of the offers after they have agreed with the supplier. Therefore, it is recommended to carefully and properly consult each bidder.
- Company: The Company under the name “Bookingmarkets” is based in Heraklion, Crete C12
- Supplier: Any third vendor who chooses to promote its products / services at special discount rates or a company with whom “bookingmarkets” cooperates as a facilitator helps visitors to find all the travel services they need to buy.
- Person acting on the order of the Supplier: Αny person authorized to promote the services or tenders of the Supplier acting on the order or license granted to him and with which the business has been contracted (for example, Travel Agent, Tour Operator etc.)
- Product / service:A8 It’s the Supplier’s product / service available on offer through the website
- Buyer: Any user who successfully participates in a Promotion posted on the site and is interested in purchasing the Supplier’s product or service
Terms of Service
- Participation to the service is permitted only to people who have reached the age of 18 and have full legal capacity. Each User explicitly states and warrants that when registering on the site he will provide true, accurate and complete information and that he / she has the required legal requirements, but also the necessary ability to understand the terms and conditions contained in this agreement
- Through its website ,“Bookingmarkets” promotes suppliers’ products / services at special discount prices and for a specific time or quantity under the terms and conditions posted each time with the respective offer and subject to the Buyer – Supplier’s condition.
- “Bookingmarkets” does not participate in sales – offers, but it is a third-mediator. It hereby expressly states that no claim or claim can be raised against buyer-sellers by buyers in the event of cancellation or cancellation of offers by the Suppliers or specifically authorized to promote their services people acting on their instructions. Similarly, no “buyermarkets” are liable to the Buyer in the event that the Supplier or any person acting on the order of the Supplier, after activation of the Offer, enters into bankruptcy, liquidation or forced management, resulting in the failure to provide the purchased product or service.
The Company, under the terms and conditions set forth here in, and all applicable laws and regulations, grants to the user a non-transferable, personal, limited right to access and use of the site and its contents. In particular, the user is required to observe all copyright and other proprietary notices and refrain from any action by which the modification, reproduction, public presentation or use of the site and its data for any public or commercial purpose .
Limitation of Liability
The company’s responsibility derives solely only as mediator
- The Company has no responsibility with regard to the products or services promoted through the Offer or through the search services widget for which the Supplier is the only responsible person to the Purchaser or any person authorized by him to promote the services or person’s offers. Indicatively and without limitation, the business is not responsible for the quality, properties, specific features of the products or services, any legal or factual defects and the manner and time of delivery to Buyers.
- Any information posted in relation to the Tender and referring to the specifications of the products or services is always in accordance with the information and instructions that the company has received from the Supplier or specifically authorized by him for the promotion of his services. Therefore, liability for misleading and unfair advertising, as regulated by Law 1961/1991 and Article 9 in conjunction with Articles 9d and 9e of Law 2251/1994 “Consumer Protection, can not be attributed or established to the detriment of the Conpany,which is limited to the reproduction of the promotional material,that it receives from the suppliers.
- The company takes care of the proper functioning of the website and the accuracy of its content. In no case, however, can not guarantee that the site will not be infected by viruses.
- The enterprise may, at any time, alter, suspend or discontinue any particular function of the web, including the availability or description of a product or service.
- The business draws the user’s attention to the possibility that access to this may be suspended or interrupted for reasons or problems related to hosting servers.
- The company is not responsible to cover third party claims due to misrepresentation, or misappropriation of part of this page by unauthorized third parties who have done so in violation of their intellectual and industrial rights and moral rights.
- In order to provide complete information to the traveler, the website may refer to links that transfer the user to third party sites. It is expressly stated that the Company is in no way responsible for the content of these links or for any loss or damage caused to the user by browsing these pages.
Every information referring to users’ personal information, is kept confidential. The Company has adopted procedures that protect the personal data that users provide through the website. User data is protected against any unauthorized access or disclosure, loss or misuse and alteration or destruction.
Access to the company’s servers is controlled by a firewall, which allows the use of specific services while prohibiting access to information systems and databases with confidential data and business information.
These terms and conditions are governed and supplemented by Greek law, European Union law and relevant international treaties. Any provision of the foregoing shall be deemed to be contrary to the applicable laws and shall cease to apply and be withdrawn from this without prejudice to the validity of the other terms.
Ways of payment
You can subscribe to www.bookingmarkets.net and post your offer by paying in the following ways:
By depositing on the following bank account of our company. CAUTION !!! The applicant must put the same name with which the order has been made (i.e. :if the name you registered with at www.bookingmarkets.net is e.g. :Georgiades, then in the statement reason you should also name Georgiades)
Paying via Paypal.
Pay with your credit card through the secure environment of Piraeus Bank.